A simple pie dish that speak volumes by itself. Nutritious, filling and a meal on its own, you can safely pack this on a road trip for those quick chunky bites.
Here’s the recipe for easy to make yummy Almond n apple pie that though being a pie, gives the satisfaction of having a cake.
- Almond meal – 165 gms.
- Caster sugar – 138 gms.
- Eggs – 4 Nos.
- Apples – 1 1/2
- Caster sugar – 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Chop the apples into bite size pieces.
- Transfer to a pan along with 1 tsp. Caster sugar and 1/2 tbsp.lemon juice.
- Reduce this on a low flame, covered and stirring inbw till the apple softens and takes a mashable form.
- Let this apple mix cool slightly and then add this to a mixer jar along with Almond meal, Caster sugar, Eggs and 1/2 tbsp. Lemon juice.
- Blitz well adding each ingredient one at a time to get a smooth pie puree.
- Pour the batter into a lined 9″ cake tin.
- Bake at 180C for 35-40 mins./till well done with golden crust. Serve warm.