hookup bars near me Fruit juices are health drinks that give you instant energy. Fruit shakes on the other hand are not just energy drinks, they are one of the best ways to subside the hunger pangs one feels between two main meals.
click Whenever I have any fruit at home, may that be bananas, apples, peaches, mangoes, chikoo I just make sure that one half of the lot goes into making juice.
http://agencijapragma.com/?kiopoa=ozioni-forex&39f=35 So here’s a simple recipe that will make you fall in love with the humble banana –
http://captainaugust.com/?koooas=real-option-trading-brokers&5ce=42 follow link Banana Milk Shake Recipe
Prep time: 5 mins.
- Banana – 4 Nos.(Ripe)
- Milk – 250 ml.
- Vanilla Ice-cream – 1 Scoop
- Horlicks/Boost/ Bournvita – 1 heaped tbsp.
- Sugar – Optional
secretly dating my boss Method
- Place all the ingredients in a mixer jar.
- Blend till there are no lumps.
- Serve immediately topped with a dollop of Vanilla Ice-cream.
- I have used small bananas (Elaichi) and home-made Vanilla Ice-Cream.
- The milk should be frozen to get the right texture for this milk shake.
1. Put the Bananas, Frozen Milk, Ice-cream, Horlicks and sugar into the mixer jar. (I have frozen the milk by pouring it in the Ice tray.)
2. Blend without any lumps.
3. Serve immediately topped with a dollop of Vanilla Ice-cream.