And……finally its my birthday ….yay….the day I had been waiting for quite sometime now. As someone rightly said, “If you cannot celebrate your own existence, you can never celebrate anything else in this world.” So as the saying goes, I do love celebrating my birthday. Though not as a big bash, I love having my dear ones near me and having a gala time with them.
Ask me what I enjoy doing the most these days, n I have a readymade answer – “Baking”. 🙂 🙂 N being my birthday it had be my favourite butterscotch cake that I had been postponing for a while now. This is a really creamy and moist cake and is fit for a spl. occasion. I did bake this cake and everyone loved it.
tva rencontre paranormal So make that spl. occasion all the more memorable with this yummy creamy Butterscotch layer cake and here is how to go about it.
follow url Ingredients:
( Have taken 1 cup=240 ml.)
http://www.westchelseavet.com/miolyky/giod/828 watch Cake
* Unsalted butter – 175 gms.
* Caster Sugar – 275 gms.
* All-purpose-flour – 250 gms.
* Eggs – 2
* Hot water – 125 ml.
* Fresh cream – 80 ml.*
* Butterscotch chips crushed -100 gms. (Optional)
* Baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
* Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
* Butterscotch essence – 1 tsp.
* Whipping cream – 2 cups
* Sugar syrup – 2 tbsp
free charge dating site Butterscotch sauce
* Sugar – 1 cup
* Cream – 200 ml.
* Unsalted butter – 60 gms.
* Salt – 1/4 tsp.
* Milk – 2 tbsp (Optional)
see Butterscotch sauce
(Prep time: 5 mins.; Cooking time: 15 mins.)
* Take sugar in a sauce pan and place it on the lowest heat.
* Caramelize the sugar and bring it to a golden shade.
* Add butter immediately and take the pan off the heat.
* The butter would bubble and melt with the heat present in the sauce pan.
* Now add cream and salt to the sugar-butter mix and keep the pan back on the lowest heat.
* Keep stirring till the mix comes together and all the components are well infused with each other. Do not panic if the mix looks split. It takes some time for everything to come together.
* When the mix turns into a saucy form and thickens, add milk to bring it to the desired consistency if needed.
* Transfer the butterscotch sauce to another bowl and let it come to room temperature. Store in the refrigerator till the time to use.
site de rencontre en ligne ivoirien Cake
(Prep time: 15 mins.; Cooking time: 40-45 mins.)
* Take fresh cream in a bowl.
* Add vinegar and baking soda and give a stir.
* You can see tiny bubbles forming in the cream. The resultant is known as sour cream. Keep this aside.
* Take eggs in a bowl.
* Whip the eggs along with butterscotch essence till it reaches a ribbon/string consistency.
* Take the softened butter in another bowl.
* Add Caster sugar and whip to a smooth consistency.
* To this add the whipped egg and combine.
* Sieve in the flour to the batter.
* Fold the flour with the batter and add hot water to it. This loosens the batter and keeps the cake moist.
* Give a quick whip to remove lumps in the cake batter and make it smooth.
* Add the sour cream and whisk.
* Transfer the cake batter into a greased and dusted baking tin.
* Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175C for 40-45 mins./till a skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
* Demould once completely cooled.
* Store in the refrigerator till the time to assemble.
(Prep time: 15 mins.)
* Take whipping cream in a bowl and whip till it doubles in volume and holds soft peaks.
* Now add butterscotch essence and whip till it holds stiff peaks.
* Take the cooled cake.
* Give a clean cut to get two separate cake layers.
* Keep the upper layer aside.
* Make a sugar syrup by adding 2tbsp. of sugar to 2 tbsp. of Water.
* Brush the syrup on to the top of the base layer and bottom of the top layer as this helps in maintaining the softness in the cake.
* Take dollops of whipped cream and apply it lavishly over the base layer of the cake.
* Smoothen the layer and let it fall over the sides of the cake.
* Add the crushed butterscotch chips evenly over the layer of whipped cream. This along with enriching the flavor, also helps in binding both the layers together and avoids sliding of the upper layer.
* Place the upper cake layer over the whipped cream-butterscotch crush layer.
* Apply whipped cream evenly all along the sides of the stacked cake.
* Pour the thick butterscotch sauce over the top of the cake.
* Refrigerate the cake for a couple of hours till the sauce and whipped cream are set and holds on to the cake.
* Pipe the desired designs with whipped cream on the cake when it is well set.
* Refrigerate till the time to serve.
* Usage of hot water in the cake batter improves the moistness and texture of the cake. The water should be just few points below the boiling point. An alternative option would be to boil the water and use it after 10 mins. of taking it off the heat.
* As I haven’t used crushed butterscotch chips over my base cake layer, the top layer was sliding with each slice cut from the cake. Hence it is highly advisable to use the crushed chips inbw the layers to improve the bond.
* If you are baking a simple butterscotch cake without any layers, add the butterscotch chips directly/crushed into the cake batter. This will improve the flavour of the cake.
* You could slice apart the curved upper portion of the cake to give the cake a flat and even top layer.
opcje binarne hyip Butterscotch sauce
1. Take sugar in a sauce pan and caramelize till it gets lightly golden color.
4. Add cream and salt to the mix and keep the pan back on the lowest heat. Stir the mix and combine everything together. (I couldn’t click any pic immediately after adding the cream as it requires continuous stirring. The mix may appear split, but will come to a saucy consistency with time.)
1. Take fresh cream in a bowl and add baking soda and vinegar to it.
1. Take whipping cream in a bowl and whip till it doubles in volume and holds soft peaks.