conocer mujeres homosexuales Last week I happened to spend few beautiful days with my dear ones at Goa. It was a much needed break for all of us and we had loa….ds of fun. Among all the fun and frolic, we got to enjoy various yummy, lip smacking Goan delicacies.
It was yet another reminder that food is definitely that binding factor that brings joy to every occasion and bonds everything together. So here is a recipe dedicating to all those lovely people who made this time out worth remembering. No prizes for guessing what I’m hinting at – The yummy Chickoo Rabri. 🙂
source link Chickoo is a fruit that never goes out of season to me. I love it whichever way it is had. But I do have a picky eater at home who says no to almost any fruit in sight…huh…!! Having said this, I had a bunch of Chickoos at home without any takers. Had to do something about it…so thot why not make something sweet that’ll have the li’l one come running over. 😉
source url Chickoo is a fleshy fruit with a distinct taste that fits in easily with any dessert. Its natural sweetness adds on to the richness of the Rabri. Try out this yummy Rabri, for this one is definitely for all those sweet tooths out there. –
Prep time: 10 mins.; Cooking time: 1 hr.
source link Ingredients:
- Full cream milk: 1 lt.
- Sugar: 2 tbsp.
- Chickoo: 8 Nos.
- Saffron: Few strands
- Cardamom: A pinch
- Pistachio(Slivered): For dressing
- Almond(Chopped): For dressing
- Take milk in a wide and thick bottom deep non-stick pan.
- Keep stirring the milk and bring to a boil.
- As it starts frothing up, push aside the cream/malai to the sides of the pan.
- Now add sugar to the milk.
- Continue stirring the milk and pushing aside the cream to the sides.
- Carry on with this process till the milk reduces to about 1/3rd of the original quantity.
- Add saffron to the reduced milk and stir till the colour from the saffron starts infusing into the milk.
- Scrape down the cream from the sides of the pan into the milk.
- Stir well to combine the cream and milk.
- Once the milk gets a beautiful yellowish tinge, remove from the heat and keep aside till it comes to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, remove the Chickoo pulp and make a fine purée in a blender.
- Whisk this with the rabri and garnish with almonds and pistachio.
- Serve warm or refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
binario treding Notes:
- Keep stirring the milk at regular intervals to avoid the milk burning at the bottom of the pan.
get link Recipe steps:
1. Take milk in a heavy bottom non-stick pan and bring this to a boil.
2. Keep stirring the milk at regular intervals.
3. As the milk starts frothing up, push the cream/malai to the sides of the pan.
4. Continue this process till the milk reduces to about 1/3rd of the original quantity.
5. Add saffron and stir till the colour from the saffron is well infused into the milk.
6. Scrape down the cream from the sides of the pan and mix with the reduced milk and stir to combine.
7. Once the milk is well done and thick enough, remove from the heat and keep aside.
8. Puree the Chickoo pulp in a blender and mix with the rabri kept aside and whisk to combine.
10. Garnish with almonds and pistachio.
11. Serve as it is or chilled.