If Ur hosting a kiddie party, this one has to go on the list of treats. Easy to make, these cute mini fingers will be all gone before u even know. ?
You could make this in Ur favourite shape, but then these Chocolate dipped cookies shaped as fingers/cigars make the cookie treats super appealing.
I have used dark Chocolate in this recipe n not compound. Also the quantity of Chocolate is not mentioned as it is used in the end for dipping the fingers. So u could always melt more chocolate if needed. So let’s go to the recipe.
Choco Almond fingers
- Unsalted butter – 100 gms.
- All purpose flour – 150 gms.
- Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup ( 125 ml.)
- Almond meal – 35 gms.
- Egg white – 1
- Almond essence – Few drops
- Dark chocolate – For dipping the Almond fingers
- Take softened butter in a mixing bowl n add all the ingredients except Flour n dark chocolate to it.
- With a spoon mix everything well.
- Further add the flour n bring the dough together into a mass.
- Fill the dough into a piping bag fitted with star tip.
- Pipe 2″ long sticks over a baking paper lined tray.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 mins./till the fingers feel hard to touch.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler.
- Dip the top n bottom of each finger in the melted chocolate n place on baking paper for Chocolate to dry out.
- Refrigerate till the time to serve.