Another favorite delicacy with kids… The Chocolate fudge. Easy to make and so easy to satisfy and bring a smile on the little faces. Get ur little one’s help on this one and enjoy seeing them do all the messy chocolatey job for u. 😉 😉
Chocolate fudge recipe
- Butter – 50 gms.
- Milk powder – 125 gms.
- Sugar – 5 tbsp.
- Water – 50 ml.
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp.
- Mix milk powder and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Once it boils for a while, add in butter and bring again to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the dry mix and vanilla extract.
- Whisk well and pour it into a greased cake tin.
- Once cool, cut into desired shapes.
Recipe steps :