Cocoa and cookie – A match made in heaven. And with a dash of coffee to go with it, you just can’t ask for anything better.
Try out this simple melting moment coffee cookies and satisfy your coffee dreams with every single bite.
Cocoa coffee cookie coins
Prep time: 15 mins.; Cooking time; 5-7 mins.
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Instant Coffee powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Butter – 2 tbsp.
- All-purpose-flour – 2 tbsp
- Caster sugar- 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar – few drops
- Baking soda – a pinch
- Salt – a pinch
- Take butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add caster sugar and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder and coffee powder to the above mix.
- Whisk to combine the ingredients.
- To the batter add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Fold these dry ingredients into the batter.
- Once well mixed the final dough would be creamy and sticky.
- Pipe them or make small portions of the dough and place on the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 5-7 mins.
- Wait for the cookies to cool completely before serving.
- The quantity mentioned in the recipe would make just a handful of tiny cookie coins. Hence increase the measurements by double or triple to get the desired no. of cookies.
1.Take softened butter in a bowl and caster sugar to it. Mix well.
2. Add cocoa powder, coffee powder and vinegar to the mix.
3. Now add the remaining dry ingredients to the cookie dough and combine.
4. Transfer the dough into a piping bag.
5. Squeeze out small portions of the dough onto a parchment paper lined baking tray.
6. Bake at 175C for 5 mins.
7. Cookies would be soft when out of the oven. Give these enough resting time to become crisp.