Panna Cotta is an Italian delicacy which is super easy to make with very few ingredients. With a prep. time of just about 10 mins. and a setting time of few hours, the Panna Cotta will be ready to serve. It is definitely one of my favourites mainly due to the ease with which it could be made without compromising on the taste.
So here is an easy recipe for the Coconut Milk Panna Cotta that goes beautifully with the Cherries. –
Prep time: 10 mins.; Cooking time: 5 mins.
meilleur texte site de rencontre Ingredients:
- Coconut milk – 300 ml.*
- Fresh Cream – 200 ml.*
- Sugar – 100 gms
- Hot water – 60 ml.
- Gelatine – 1 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence – Few drops
- Take Coconut Milk in a sauce pan and add sugar to it.
- Add Fresh Cream to this and heat up the solution.
- Whisk the mixture well till all the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and keep aside.
- Take hot water in a bowl and add gelatine to this.
- Stir to dissolve all the gelatine granules.
- Add the gelatine solution and vanilla essence to the sauce pan and stir well with the coconut milk-cream mix.
- Sieve this solution and pour into ramekins.
- Freeze till it sets well.
- Serve with fresh cherry reduction.
- I have used Maggi Coconut milk powder and Amul Fresh Cream.
- Do not boil the coconut milk-cream solution as this can split.
- Agar-Agar could be used in palace of gelatine.
Cooking time: 10 mins.
source url Ingredients:
- Cherry – 100 gms
- Sugar – 2 tsp.
- Cornflour – 1 tsp.
- Water – 1 tbsp.
- Take the Cherries in a pan.
- Mix Cornflour in 1 tbsp. water.
- Add Sugar and cornflour solution to the Cherries.
- Cover the pan and start simmering.
- Add more water if needed.
- Simmer till the cherries are cooked through.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Use immediately as a dressing or store in an airtight container.
- Use fresh cherries for the reduction.
- Try making this Panna Cotta only when you can get any berries or citrusy elements to go with it.
1. Take Coconut Milk in a sauce pan, add Cream and Sugar to it. Heat up this solution and stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
2. Dissolve Gelatine in hot water.
3. Add Gelatine and Vanilla essence to the Coconut Milk-Cream solution and mix well.
4. Sieve and pour into Ramekins. Freeze for a couple of hours or till set.
http://careermastery.net.au/?pero=tastylia-online-without-prescription/ Cherry Sauce Recipe
1. Take the Cherries in a pan.
2. Mix cornflour in 1tbsp. water.
3. Add sugar and cornflour solution to the cherries.
4. Cover the pan and simmer till the cherries are cooked through. Add more water if needed.
5. Take off the heat once cooked. Use immediately as a dressing or store in an airtight container.
6. Serve the Coconut Milk Panna Cotta with the Saucy Cherries.