It was my lil’ girl’s birthday previous week n had a pretty hectic schedule. Though there wasn’t any kinda big celebration at home, v had a mini party spread. So to take off all the sweetness that v carried on from then, today will be sharing the recipe for a quick make nutri-bar that could easily become ur go to snack.
These are a good mid-day snack option as they are nutritious n filling thus helping to keep those hunger pangs at bay till the next meal.
Have previously posted the recipe for another go-to nutri-bar ” Nutty oat honey bars” that is equally yummy n healthy. Whether ur on a healthstreak or are on a gluten free diet or would just like to taste something a little different, these nuti-bars are surely the way to go.
So let’s c how to go abt. making this guilt free bar.
Coconut oat Nutri bars recipe
(1 cup – 250 ml.)
- Unsalted butter – 115 gms.
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- Rolled oats – 1 1/2 cup
- Coconut – 1/3 cup ( freshly grated)
- Corn Syrup/Honey – 1 tbsp.
- Take Unsalted butter in a bowl n melt this using a double boiler.
- Once melted, remove from heat, add brown sugar n whisk thoroughly. The sugar will melt in the existing heat.
- To this add Oats, coconut n corn syrup/honey. Combine everything well.
- Line a Square cake tin with baking paper, transfer the mix on to the tin n spread evenly.
- Bake at 180C for 30-35 mins./till lightly golden in colour n forms hard crusted. Give enough time for the flavours to develop as v r not using any liquid here.