This has got to be the easiest milk shake that u could ever whip up. If you have any variety of cream biscuit, this one could be made.
Summer at its peak n it’s time to have those favourite cold shakes. So here’s one for u…enjoy..
Creamy biscuit milkshake
- Milk chilled/frozen- 1 cup ( 250 ml.)
- Bourbon biscuits – 8-9 nos.
- Fresh cream – 2 tbsp.
- Brown sugar – 2 tbsp.( Or white sugar – 1 tbsp.) Adjust as per sweet preference
- Take bourbon biscuits n separate the cream from each one.
- Add fresh cream to the biscuit cream and double boil to get a smooth chocolate ganache. I have used the fresh cream separated from milk n not the store bought one. I store fresh cream in the freezer, n hence the texture.
- Now add chilled/frozen milk to a mixer along with sugar and bourbon biscuits. Whip till smooth.
- Take serving glass n pour the biscuit milk shake .Top up with the chocolate ganache that we made earlier. Refrigerate till the time to serve. I have used shot glasses n lined them with ganach all around before pouring the drink. Hence the colour.