comment parler avec une fille pour la premiere rencontre Another vacation season n m at my hometown away from the heat waves of Mumbai. Though this season is pretty hot n humid in Kerala as well, I love being here this time of the yr. as it’s the season of fresh juicy Mangoes n jackfruits. Yumm…
follow link This time around I indeed have another reason to rejoice as a brand new otg has become part of my mom’s kitchen. Being a baker, nothing gives me more pleasure that the site of an otg. So with the scene all set for baking, I decided to bake one of my all time favourite cake recipe, the Dates cake.
petites z annonces rencontres This is an easy to bake nutritious cake that is yummy, soft and spongy. Serve this with a scoop of Vanilla Icecream, and your cake is all set for the dessert bowl. 🙂
- dating shows uk 2018 Dates pitted- 250 gms.
- Butter – 60 gms.
- Sugar – 50 gms
- All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1 No.
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- http://dkocina.com/silit/silit-made-in-germany.html/attachment/vorlage_980x460px_pfanne_en_01 Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Take pitted dates in a pan.
- Add butter, sugar and water to this and keep on heat.
- Bring to boil.
- Once the mix cools, add lightly beaten egg and vanilla essence.
- bekanntschaft würzburg Whisk well and add flour along with baking soda and powder.
- Fold the batter and pour into a greased and dusted cake tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 30-35 mins or till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Giving only the pictorial representation of the steps for this recipe, as it’s very easy to follow.