source site Another vacation season n m at my hometown away from the heat waves of Mumbai. Though this season is pretty hot n humid in Kerala as well, I love being here this time of the yr. as it’s the season of fresh juicy Mangoes n jackfruits. Yumm…
erfahrung binären optionen This time around I indeed have another reason to rejoice as a brand new otg has become part of my mom’s kitchen. Being a baker, nothing gives me more pleasure that the site of an otg. So with the scene all set for baking, I decided to bake one of my all time favourite cake recipe, the Dates cake.
qualcuno sto arrivando cosa aono le autopzionibinarie This is an easy to bake nutritious cake that is yummy, soft and spongy. Serve this with a scoop of Vanilla Icecream, and your cake is all set for the dessert bowl. 🙂
- broker opzioni binarie e forx Dates pitted- 250 gms.
- Butter – 60 gms.
- Sugar – 50 gms
- All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1 No.
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- site de rencontre wazami Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Take pitted dates in a pan.
- Add butter, sugar and water to this and keep on heat.
- Bring to boil.
- Once the mix cools, add lightly beaten egg and vanilla essence.
- http://calonline.com/?150=c2 Whisk well and add flour along with baking soda and powder.
- Fold the batter and pour into a greased and dusted cake tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 30-35 mins or till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Giving only the pictorial representation of the steps for this recipe, as it’s very easy to follow.