Another simple recipe for Easy butter cookies that can keep ur little one engaged n very happy at that…😊😊 Just 3 basic ingredients n u have a very satisfying cookie experience. So here goes the recipe.
Easy butter cookies recipe
- All purpose flour – 150 gms.
- Butter – 100 gms.
- Caster sugar – 50 gms.
- Flavouring – Lemon/orange zest/nutmeg
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Take butter at room temperature in a mixing bowl n add sugar to this.
- Whip till creamy and add the flavouring. I have used 1/2tsp. Nutmeg. You could use 1tsp. Lemon zest for a beautiful flavour.
- Further add all purpose flour and salt to this and whisk till a dough is formed.
- Place the dough on butter paper, place another butter paper on top and roll out using a rolling pin. Using another butter paper to roll helps to roll the dough with uniform thickness easily without the dough sticking on the rolling pin. Having the cookie sheet on while refrigerating avoids drying out of the crust.
- Refrigerate for about 30 mins.and then continue with making cookies using cookie moulds.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 25-30 mins./till the cookies turn golden n hard to touch.