The last couple of months had kept all of us back home superbusy. We were in the process of relocating from the beautiful city of Mumbai to a quaint neighborhood at Vadodara. The change though was a little difficult for all of us, slowly getting used to the new surroundings.
Unlike the winters in Mumbai which is just abt. cold, vadodara is super cool during winters. All the reason to munch on some hot baked goodies… 😀 😀 I unpacked my oven n after a real long time baked a batch of Muffins.
This is a very simple one pot recipe that can be made without any spl. prep. So let’s see how to go about making this “Easy one pot teatime vanilla muffins”.
( 1 cup = 250 ml.)
- Unsalted butter – 125 gms.
- Maida – 1.5 cups
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Eggs – 3 No’s.
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 2.5 tsp.
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Take softened unsalted butter in a big mixing bowl.
- To this add all the remaining ingredients; powdered sugar, eggs, vanilla essence, maida, baking powder and whip to combine all the ingredients well.
- To this add milk and whip to a smooth texture with the lowest speed on the beater.
- Line a muffin tray with liners and fill the dough up to 3/4th full.
- Bake at 180C for 20-35 mins.or till golden & spongy.