dft binaire opties Previously when I posted the recipe for Chocolate Brownie, few friends had asked me for an eggless version. I normally make the eggy version and this time when I had to cater to a kiddie group, thot will try my hands at the latter ones.
follow site This is a low sugar version as there is no sugar used in this recipe, and the sweetness comes from condensed milk. So definitely a must try for dark chocolate lovers and sugar conscious people.
click Here goes the recipe:
go to link Ingredients:
(Have taken 1 cup-250 ml.)
- busco mujer soltera para una relacion seria All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Unsalted butter – 115 gms.
- Dark chocolate – 75 gms.
- Condensed milk – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp.
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Melt the dark chocolate using a double boiler, and keep aside.
- Over the same double boiler, keep the butter in another bowl, and let the butter melt completely.
- http://zspskorcz.pl/pictose/eseit/5176 Now take this off the heat and add condensed milk to it.
- Now pour this mix into the melted dark chocolate and whisk to combine well.
- Sift the flour along with baking soda and powder into the wet brownie base. Fold thorougly to get a uniform and slightly thick batter.
- Transfer the batter into a greased and lined cake tin.
- Spread the batter evenly to get a uniform thickness.
- http://calonline.com/?q=viagra-without-a-doctor-prescription-from-canada Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20-25 mins./till just done.