Here is the recipe for yummy Eggless whole wheat butterscotch cupcake. I always felt its tough to make soft cake with whole wheat flour. But having made spongy cakes with almond meal, thot y not give a try with the atta flour as well.
These cupcakes were meant to feed few of my veggie friends…. So had to keep the cake egg free as well but still fluffy. N finally these cupcakes did work their charm on all of them I have to say. 😇😇
So here goes an easy n hassle free recipe for tasty cupcakes – or in other words a one pot cake that could be assembled & whipped up in under 10 mins.
go to site opcja binarna co to jest http://uplaf.org/wp-content/gallery/uplaf/FullSizeRender.jpg Eggless whole wheat butterscotch cupcake recipe
( Have taken 1 cup-240 ml)
- Whole wheat flour – 11/2 cups
- Butter melted – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Butterscotch chips – Handful
- Baking soda – 1 tsp.
- Vanilla/butterscotch essence – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl except the Butterscotch chips.
- http://mustangcipowebaruhaz.hu/?sisd=robot-affidabile-per-opzioni-binarie&90e=4f Whip up the mix to get a smooth creamy batter.
- http://nottsbushido.co.uk/hotstore/Hotsale-20150822-47112.html binäre optionen broker 60 sekunden Now line a Cupcake mould with liners and transfer the batter into them.
- Top up the cupcake batter with butterscotch chips.
- http://heatherbestel.com/category/love/ Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 30-35mins. /until well done.