Mango season is almost over n I dint post any Mango recipes this time around. Normally m at my home town with luscious Mangoes all around. Couldn’t get to go this season n had just enough fruit to have as they are.
I got a dozen of good ripe ones n this one is the last one of the lot. These Ragi-Almond cups taste good by itself n tastes yummy with any kinda filling esp. Chocolate. So even if u don’t have Mangoes can fill the cups with Ur favourite fillings.
So here goes the recipe for tasty Gluten free Mango cups.
Gluten free Mango cups recipe
- Almond meal – 50 gms.
- Ragi flour – 30 gms.
- Unsalted butter – 25 gms.
- Sugar – 25 gms.
- Mango – 1 No.
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Powder the almonds along with sugar in a mixer jar.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl along with Ragi flour, butter n salt.
- Mix with hand n make a rough dough.
- Take small portions n keep in muffin cups / silicon moulds. Press against the mould the way it’s done to make tart shells.
- Bake at 180C for 10 to 15 mins. till the shells feel hard to touch. Once done demould n fill each shell with Mango puree. Refrigerate till time to serve.