If Ur new to baking n need an easy fun recipe, this is the one for u. Easy n super satisfying, this cookie is the one u should try for sure.
These are tiny Cashew cookies, that r simple n lite. A lite dusting of Icing sugar is all that is needed to make it taste the best. ( If u do not like Ur biscuits very sweet(the way I did), u could have them as they r without the final Icing sugar coating.)
So here goes the recipe for soft n crispy little heart biscuits. Have fun baking.😊
Little heart biscuits recipe
- Unsalted butter – 100 gms.
- All purpose flour – 150 gms.
- Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup ( 60 ml.)
- Powdered cashew – 35 gms.
- Chopped cashews – For garnish
- Icing sugar – For dipping the biscuits
- Powder the Cashews along with granulated sugar n keep aside. If using Powdered sugar, u can powder the Cashews by itself.
- Take softened butter in a mixing bowl, add cashew-sugar mix n whisk well.
- Now add the flour n bring the dough together into a rounded mass.
- I have used a heart shaped Chocolate mould (as shown in the pic) to get the desired shape. You could as well use a cookie cutter. Also seen in the pic are chopped cashews for final garnish.
- Fill each mould with the dough n place on a baking tray n garnish with chopped Cashews.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20-25 mins./till the biscuits become lightly golden in colour. Dust with Icing sugar and serve.