watch Trying to feed a little one is definitely one of the toughest tasks any mom faces. Every new day is a new challenge and it becomes inevitable to make each meal appetizing to get them to even have a look at their plates. Kids these days huh!!!! Very demanding.
http://uetd-hessen.de/?deuir=sms-nach-kennenlernen&d40=ca So if we need to trick our naughty toddlers n picky eaters into eating our choices, we have to make their food appear colourful, yummy and inviting.
site de rencontre tchat gratuit en belgique Make your lo’s snack time fruity with these tiny fruit tarts and have fun seeing them clear the entire lot in no time. 🙂
http://fcl-feytiat.fr/?sdrer=site-de-rencontres-francophones&433=05 click Mini fruit tartlets recipe
Prep time: 30 mins.; Cooking time: 10-12 mins.
source link Ingredients:
(Have taken 1 cup=240 ml.)
- Butter: 100 gms.
- All-purpose-flour: 1 1/4th cup
- Sugar: 1/3rd cup
- Egg: 1 (yolk)
- Vanilla essence: Few drops
- Water: 1 tbsp.
- Salt: A pinch
- Fruits of your choice
- Take a mixing bowl, add flour and sugar to it.
- To this add cold butter and work the dough with your hands.
- Once the butter appears uniformly distributed in the dough, add egg yolk, vanilla essence and water.
- Combine and round the mix to get a firm dough.
- Use immediately or refrigerator till further use.
- Place the dough on a flat surface and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Apply enough flour to avoid sticking of the dough.
- Roll out the dough evenly maintaining a uniform thickness.
- Cut out desired roundels with a cookie cutter.
- Place these cut outs on tartlet cases/muffin cases.
- Push down the tart dough well in to the cases and apply enough flour on to the surface of the dough.
- Pierce the base and sides of the dough with a fork to avoid puffing up of the tartlets.
- Place the tart tins on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 160C for 10-12 mins./ till the sides of the tart shells turn lightly golden.
- Now take the fruits of your choice and purée them separately.
- Fill the fruit purées in the tartlet cavities.
- Top up with pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle honey over the tartlets and serve.
- It’s important to use cold ingredients to make the tart shell. Cold butter, water and egg yolk as this helps to form a crisp and firm tart shell.
follow url Recipe steps:
1. Add flour and sugar to a mixing bowl.
2. To this add cold butter and work the dough with your hands to evenly distribute the fat into the flour.
3. Add the egg yolk, vanilla essence and water to the dough.
4. Combine and round the mix to get a firm dough.
5. Place the dough on a flat surface and roll out with a rolling pin. Add enough flour on the rolling surface and pin to avoid sticking of the dough.
6. Try to maintain uniform thickness while rolling out.
7. Cut out roundels with a cookie cutter.
8. Insert each cut out into a tart/muffin mould and press the dough well into the sides and base of the mould.
9. Pierce the base and sides of the dough with a fork to avoid puffing up of the tartlets.
10. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160C for 10-12 mins./till the shells appear lightly golden in color. Purée the fruits separately and keep aside. ( I have used Custard apple, Kiwi and Watermelon). Fill each tart shell cavity with fruit purée. Top with pomegranate seeds and drizzle honey. Serve immediately.