Back to blogging after a big gap of almost three months. N I bring u the recipe of Moist chocolate cupcakes, that has been part of numerous kids parties.
This recipe can be used to make plain chocolate cake as well. The best part of baking this cake is that u’ll not reqire any kind of icing for it, as the cake itself is super moist and soft.
So hope u guys enjoy this cake as much as I do. Happy baking…😊
(Take 1 cup =240ml)
- All-purpose-flour – 1 3/4 cup
- Cocoa powder -3/4 cup (unsweetened)
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Coffee – 1 cup(1 tbsp. instant coffee in 1 cup warm water)
- Milk -1 cup
- Olive oil -1/2 cup (or any flavourless oil)
- Eggs -2 Nos.
- Baking powder – 1 1/2 tsp.
- Baking soda -1 1/2 tsp.
- Salt -1/2 tsp.
- Vanilla essence -1 1/2 tsp.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients ie. flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda & powder, salt into a mixing bowl.
- Dissolve instant coffee powder into 1 cup of warm water and keep aside.
- Break 2 eggs into a mixing bowl and add all the wet ingredients into it.
- Add this wet mix into the dry ingredients and whisk to thoroughly incorporate into a smooth runny batter.
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20-25 mins.or till well risen.