je cherche une femme chrГ©tienne pour mariage Today I’m going to share yet another porridge/payasam recipe from my list of favourites.
http://weselny-duet.pl/visre/pieor/66 There is a goddess temple near my place and this payasam is the offering there for the deity. Made in traditional large brass Uruli, the aroma and taste of the payasam made at the temple is unmatched with what is made elsewhere.
binУЄre optionen richtig widerstandslinien setzen With just a few and readily available ingredients that goes into its making, this payasam easily tops my list of quick cook desserts.
Cooking time: 1 hr.
(Have taken 1 cup=240 ml.)
- Onangallari – 1/2 cup (Broken raw rice)
- Jaggery – 100 gms.
- Coconut – 1/2 a coconut grated
- Ghee – 1 tbsp.
- Take jaggery in a sauce pan with very little water.
- Heat it up till the jaggery is well dissolved in water.
- Strain the jaggery syrup and keep aside.
- Now take a deep pot and put the cleaned onangallari into it.
- Add water to the rice and bring to boil.
- Cook till the rice is well done.
- Drain off excess water from the rice and transfer the rice to a thick bottom pan.
- Add the jaggery syrup to rice and bring it together on a low flame.
- Cook till the mix becomes thick.
- Now add ghee and mix.
- Add grated coconut and combine everything together.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Onangallari is broken raw rice also known as Kerala raw rice.
- Use very little water to make jaggery syrup. Could even be made without water. Lesser the water, thicker the syrup would be and hence tastier the payasam.
- Jaggery syrup could be made beforehand and refrigerated in an airtight container. This stays good for a long time.
- Adjust the quantity of ghee as per your taste. Could use between 1 to 2 tbsp.
- Try adding a few tablespoons of coconut milk to give a yummy twist to this Nei payasam.
binäre option chart Recipe steps:
1. Take jaggery and water in a sauce pan.
2. Cook till the jaggery is well dissolved.
3. Stain the jaggery syrup and keep aside.
4. Clean the onangallari under running water.
5. Transfer the rice into a deep pan. Pour water and cook till the rice is well done.
6. Drain the excess water from rice, add the jaggery syrup and combine together on a low flame.
7. Cook till it becomes thick.
8. Add ghee and mix well.
9. Now add grated coconut and bring everything together.
10. Take the pan of heat and serve the warm delicious Nei payasam. 🙂