here Cookies have always been on my list of favourites. Unlike cakes, these could be stored for a longer period and comes handy while on an outing whether short or long. I feel happy when my pantry has a good supply of cookie filled jars. :). A plate full of cookie treats and a cup of hot tea…hmm…nothing more relaxing than that. 🙂
http://www.mentzer-consult.de/?afinoes=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-mit-kay&bd6=07 I have always been making desserts majorly with eggs. The simple reason being this, that the eggs impart natural softness and fluffiness that any sweet treat calls for, thus reducing the usage of baking powder and soda.
http://qhublogistics.net/?ploskis=rencontres-amicales-valence&302=6a But then again I have few veggie friends who visit me often and expect to be treated with egg free delights. Hence I started making eggless cookies.
rencontres femmes 20 ans Here is a simple and easy to make eggless Pistachio cookie recipe. These are crunchy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside.
http://qhublogistics.net/?ploskis=rencontre-dans-salle-de-sport&51b=de Pistachio eggless cookies recipe
Prep time: 15 mins; Cooking time: 15 mins.
- All-purpose-Flour – 1 cup
- Caster sugar – 1 cup
- Pistachio salted – 1/3rd cup (chopped)
- Chocolate chips – 1/3rd cup
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
- Milk – 3 tbsp.
- Vanilla – 1 tsp.
- Baking powder- 1 tsp.
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp.
- Take oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add caster sugar and mix.
- Add milk, vanilla essence and whisk the batter till it gets lumpfree.
- Sieve in the dry ingredients flour, baking powder and soda to the batter.
- Combine till the flour is well mixed in the batter.
- To this add Pistachio and chocolate chips and bring the mix together with your palms.
- Make small roundels from the dough.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175c for 12-15 mins./ till the cookies appear well done.
- Wait for the cookies to cool down to get the right texture before serving.
- If using unsalted Pistachio, add 1/2 tsp. of salt to the batter.
- Over baking will result in hard cookies.
- When well done, these cookies will have a crunchy crust and be chewy inside.
go here Recipe steps:
1. A quick look at the ingredients.
2. Take oil in a mixing bowl.
3. Add caster sugar, milk and vanilla essence.
4. Whisk to get a smooth lump free base.
5. Sieve in flour, baking powder and soda. Mix well.
6. To this add pistachio and chocolate chips.
7. Bring the mix together with your hands.
8. Make small roundels and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175c for 12- 15 mins./ till the cookies appear well done.
10. Let the cookies cool completely before serving.