source url These are soft and spongy cup cakes that make a super good accompaniment to an early morning/evening tea. This Danish version of pound cake is rich, airy and yummy.
go to link Unlike the authentic sandkage, this recipe uses almond meal in combination with all-purpose-flour, thus improving the overall texture and flavor of the cake.
On a lazy day when there is only a brunch, cupcakes become a sure shot part of our menu. Though Sandkage cupcakes have been part of numerous such brunches before, I bumped into this version only recently when I was browsing online. And it did turn out yummy yumm yumm…:):)
So here is the recipe for tasty almond meal sandkage cupcakes…
follow link http://irinakirilenko.com/?deribaska=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-sichere-strategie-f%C3%BCr-anf%C3%A4nger&8f1=b5 Sandkage cupcakes – The Danish pound cake recipe:
Prep time: 20 mins.; Cooking time: 20-25 mins.
Serves: 18 nos.
binära optioner handelsbanken Ingredients:
( Have taken 1 cup=250 ml.)
* Unsalted butter – 115 gms.
* All-purpose-flour – 3/4 cup
* Caster Sugar – 1/2 cup
* Almond meal – 1/4 cup
* Eggs – 2
* Baking powder – 1/2 tsp.
* Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp.
* Whipping cream – optional
template site rencontre gratuit Method:
* Take egg whites in a mixing bowl.
* Whip to a stiff peek consistency and keep aside.
* Take softened butter in a bowl.
* Add caster sugar and whip to make it smooth.
* Add egg yolks, vanilla essence and whip to a creamy texture.
* Sieve in flour and baking powder to the batter.
* Combine well with the batter.
* To this add almond meal and mix to get lump free batter.
* Now add the whipped egg whites and fold into the batter.
* Spoon the cake batter into lined cupcake moulds.
* Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160C for 20-25 mins./ till the surface of the cupcakes appear lightly golden.
* Pipe whipped cream over the cupcakes and serve.
treading su opzioni Note:
* Do not use beater after the addition of whipped egg whites, as this will break all the air bubbles incorporated into the egg whites while whipping, thus making the cake dense.
* I have used cocoa powder in my whipped cream giving it a chocolatey flavour. Use whipped cream as it is or with the essence of your choice.
1. Take egg white in a mixing bowl and whip till it forms stiff peaks.
9. Pipe whipped cream over the cupcakes and serve.