xe currency rates If you are a baking newbie and is in the search of an easy recipe to bake, this is your answer. Here is an easy and fool-proof shortbread biscuit that could be prepped and baked in less than half an hour.
get link This is a fun biscuit idea that could bring an instant smile on the faces of all the tiny tots around.
http://brothershandcarwash.com/milioster/1706 - Scopri cosa sono le opzioni binarie, come si attua una negoziazione, sono una forma di trading online o un vero e proprio gioco d We are talking about a Scottish recipe that dates back to the 12th century, which even to this date appears to be untouched and is presented in almost the same rustic form as how it was first made.
So guys, why not take a shortbread break. 🙂
Prep time: 10 mins.; Cooking time: 20 mins.
oefenen met binaire opties Ingredients:
- All-purpose-flour – 110 gms
- Butter – 75 gms
- Icing Sugar – 40 gms
- Rice Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – A pinch
- Take butter at room temperature in a mixing bowl.
- Add icing sugar and blend till it becomes a smooth creamy batter.
- Sift the All-purpose flour, rice flour and salt into the batter.
- Knead till it reaches a soft rounded dough consistency similar to a chapatti dough.
- Take a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Pat the dough evenly on the lined tray with the surface smoothed out.
- Now make equal rectangular shaped divisions on the smoothed out dough surface.
- Prick with a fork evenly on the surface to get the authentic Scottish shortbread appearance.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15-20 mins. /till the surface of the biscuit gets lightly golden in colour.
- Authentic Scottish shortbread uses both caster as well as icing sugar in it.
- Try substituting rice flour with milk powder for a slightly different flavoured shortbread.
- The more the dough is kneaded, the tastier the shortbread would turn out to be.
- Unlike other recipes, avoid using an oiled baking tray instead of a parchment paper lined one. Using an oiled tray would make the biscuits greasy, as it is already loaded with the butter.
1. Take softened butter in a bowl and add icing sugar to this.
2. Blend to form a smooth creamy batter.
3. Sift All-purpose-flour, rice flour and salt into the batter.
4. Knead the dough well to get tastier shortbreads. Combine the mix to get the dough rounded.
5. Pat the dough evenly on the parchment paper lined baking tray.
6. Make equal divisions on the surface of the flattened dough.
7. Prick with fork evenly on the surface.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15-20 mins./till the surface of the biscuit gets lightly golden in colour.
9. Enjoy as it is with a cup of tea or serve the shortbreads dipped in melted chocolate.