operazione binarie piattaforma Who doesn’t love to indulge in a treat once in a while. This is one such scrumptious dessert you need to try out. Filled with caramel, cream and a biscuity crunch, this could very well give a luscious creamy end to a party spread.
http://alschu.de/?destomit=optimarkets-com&9e6=b0 A take on the Banoffee pie without the bano/banana, thus calling it just the toffee pie.
go site Though I did love the Banoffee pie the very first time I tasted one, was never a fan of the banana that went into the whole pie. Tastes good even without the fruit I felt. So here goes the recipe for the indulgent toffee pie.
rencontre facil http://mustangcipowebaruhaz.hu/?sisd=opzioni-binarie-conviene-investire&f4a=64 Toffee pie n strawberry syrup recipe
Prep time: 30 mins.; Cooking time: 2 hrs.
- Fresh cream – 200 ml. (low fat)
- Condensed milk – 400 gms. (1 tin)
- Digestive biscuit – 120 gms.
- Butter – 2 tbsp.
- Caster sugar – 30 gms.
- Chocolate gratings
- Strawberry syrup
source url Method:
- Keep the carton of cream in the freezer for couple of hours before whipping.
- Fill a deep pot with water.
- Immerse the tin of condensed milk into the pot of water.
- Put the pot on heat and bring to boil.
- Once it starts boiling cover the pot and keep on simmer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours remove from heat and take the tin off the pot.
- Keep the resultant toffee aka dulce de leche aside.
- Take the biscuits in a mixer and blitz to a sandy texture.
- Add melted butter to the biscuit sand and mix well.
- Coat the biscuits with the butter thoroughly.
- Take a square/rectangular tin and coat the base of the tin evenly with the biscuit layer.
- Refrigerate till the biscuit layer is firm.
- Take the frozen cream in a mixing bowl.
- Keep the mixing bowl over an Ice-bath throughout to maintain a low temperature.
- Whip till the cream doubles in volume.
- At this stage add caster sugar and continue whipping till it forms soft peaks.
- Keep this whipped cream aside.
- Take the prepared tin out from the refrigerator.
- Cover the biscuit layer with the toffee evenly.
- Put whipped cream on top and form an even layer.
- Grate chocolate on top to cover the creamy layer.
- Coat the surface with strawberry syrup.
- Keep refrigerated till the time to serve.
- Toffee could be alternately made by simmering the condensed milk with continuous stirring, till it reaches a thick toffee like consistency. I have used this age-old method of making a toffee as it requires very little attention. Just leave it on heat for a couple of hours and it’ll be done.
- You could check the post on whipped cream to see how exactly to make whipped cream from fresh cream.
http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=binarioption&369=47 Recipe steps:
1. Fill a deep pot with water and immerse the can of condensed milk into the pot.
2. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 2 hours.
3. Now take the condensed milk off the pot and keep it aside. Toffee/Dulce de leche should be ready for use by now.
4. Take digestive biscuits in a mixer and powder finely.
5. Transfer this biscuit sand into a bowl and add melted butter to it.
6. Grease the biscuit sand thoroughly with butter.
7. Take a square/rectangular tin.
8. Layer the base of this tin evenly with the buttered biscuit sand. Press down evenly so as to form a firm layer. Refrigerate the tin till further use. (At least for 10 mins.)
9. Take the frozen cream in a mixing bowl.
10. Whip till the quantity doubles.
11. Now add caster sugar and continue whipping.
12. Whip till the cream start forming soft peaks. ( The mixing bowl is kept on top of an Ice-bath throughout the time to maintain low temperature.)
13.Take the tin with biscuit base from the refrigerator. By now the base should have almost set. Apply toffee over the biscuit layer and even out.
14. Pour the prepared whipped cream on top and level the surface.
15. Give the finishing touch with good quantity of grated chocolate.
16. Finally pour the strawberry syrup over the pie to provide a tangy touch.
17. Serve chilled.