http://ortdestreffens.de/?yabloko=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-handel-demo&79b=70 This butter cream recipe is so simple and versatile. It can be used to frost the cake of your choice. This is an essential ingredient for making Cake Pops and bread pops as well.
http://killjoytattoo.com/?kremeni=marlin-single-barrel-shotgun&08c=dd Prep time: 5 mins
- Icing sugar – 300 gms
- Butter – 35gms
- Vanilla extract – 1 1/2 tsp.
- Milk – 1 tbsp.*
go here Method
- Combine the sugar and butter well with an electric beater.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Once the mixture becomes smooth, slowly add in milk little by little and mix well till a creamy consistency is attained.
- Be careful with the milk quantity. Add little at a time, else the frosting will become runny. 1 tbsp. is the max. milk quantity to be used.
dating sites 35+ Recipe Steps:
1. Whip sugar, butter and vanilla extract together with an electric beater.
2. Once the mixture becomes smooth add milk little at a time till the mix becomes creamy. Depending on the firmness of the buttercream required, milk quantity may be adjusted.