It’s been almost couple of months since I last shared a post. We moved to a new place n thus a lot of changes on the personal front that kept me away from trying out anything new. Finally back into my groove n hoping to post recipes every week from now on🤞🤞
This one is for all those Chocolate lovers n will definitely get u into a Chocolate high!! If u have a kiddo gang at home this is the one to try. Easy to make, this is how to go abt. the nutty topped Chocolate overload pudding.
Chocolate overload pudding recipe
( 1 cup – 250ml.,1 tbsp – 15 ml.,1 tsp.- 5 ml.)
- Dark chocolate – 50 gms.(grated)
- White/milk chocolate – 100 gms.(grated)
- Whipping cream – 100 ml.
- Gelatin – 1/5 tsp.
- Water – 1tsp.
- Dry fruits/nuts – 2 tsp.( Chopped)
- Grate dark n white chocolates n melt seperately in a double boiler /microwave.
- Add gelatin to 1 tsp. of water n keep aside for 10 mins. for it to bloom.
- Once it has soaked all the liquid keep on a pan of water on heat n stir till the gelatin completely dissolves without any grains. Take off the heat n let it come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile take whipping cream in a bowl. Once cool, add the gelatin to the cream n whisk to incorporate.
- Distribute the whipping cream equally with both the melted chocolates n stir to combine thoroughly. If the chocolate has stiffened by now you could keep it back on the double boiler setup n stir till it smoothens up.
- Now layer dessert cups or juice glasses with alternating layers of dark n white chocolate n let it set. Wait for a layer to set before pouring in the next layer.
- Finally top with coarsely chopped dry fruits n nuts. Serve chilled.