Here is the recipe for easy snack box Nutty sweet sandwiches. Filled with the goodness of dates, nuts n cheese these Sandwiches are a satisfying munching option esp. for little ones.
Quick to make with minimal prep. these Nutty munchies will surely bring a smile on Ur little one’s faces.
The condensed milk that is used here is the leftover of the Instant homemade condensed milk that I used in my previous recipe of Whole wheat Almond oat cookies. You could use ready made condensed milk as well. Here goes the recipe.👇
Nutty sweet sandwich recipe
(1 cup – 240 ml.)
- Dates chopped – 1/2 cup
- Cashews – 1/4 cup ( heaped)
- Condensed milk – 1/4 cup
- Cheese grated – 1/4 cup
- Sandwich bread – 6 slices
- Roast the cashews n grind to a coarse texture in a mixer.
- Add this along with all the other filling ingredients into a mixing bowl. (Since I have used homemade instant condensed milk the texture is thicker as compared to the readymade one)
- Bring the mix together with Ur palm n rub in all the ingredients together.
- Take the 3 bread slices n apply equal portion of the filling spreading it evenly over the slices.
- Cover with the remaining slices, apply butter over the slices n grill over a pan or using sandwich maker. Cut each sandwich diagonally n serve warm.