This is the recipe for a Nut overloaded cookie that tastes completely Nutty n chocolatey. If u love having n baking cookies this should be tried for sure.
I have of late started baking a lot of Nutty Muffins for my customers, n that’s how the idea of baking Nutty cookies came about. The demand for bits of goodness in any kind of treats have increased many folds in recent times. Guess it’s got to do with the feel good factor of having indulged in a sweet treat with the healthy components 😇 Also the “Satta“ recipe that I shared earlier had lots of people giving positive inputs. So that’s how this recipe for another Nutty cookie came about.
For this recipe I have used Amul Dark Chocolate with 55% Cocoa solids. You could use a sweeter Chocolate variant but would recommend reducing the sugar quantity in such case. So let’s go on with this delicious Cookie treat.😊
Nutty temptations recipe
( 1 cup – 250ml.,1 tbsp – 15 ml.,1 tsp.- 5 ml.)
- Unsalted butter – 55 gms.
- Dark chocolate – 110 gms.
- All purpose flour – 2/3 cup
- Brown Sugar – 6 tbsp.
- Egg – 1 No.
- Instant strong Coffee Syrup- 1/2 tsp.
- Hazelnuts chopped – 1/3 cup
- Almonds chopped – 1/3 cup
- Dark chocolate chopped – 45 gms.
- Baking powder – 1/8 tsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Almond extract – 1 tsp.
- White chocolate – 10 gms.(For final piping optional)
- Chop the Nuts n Dark Chocolate n keep aside. This is is the most time consuming part of the recipe.🙄
- In a heat proof mixing bowl take Dark Chocolate, Butter n coffee Syrup.
- Double boil to melt the butter n Chocolate. You could microwave this as well to melt the mix.
- In another mixing bowl whip the egg till frothy. Add sugar to this n whip till all the sugar is melted n the mix gets thick.
- To this add the cooled Chocolate-butter mix n incorporate till well combined.
- Incorporate the sifted dry ingredients flour, baking powder n salt to this Chocolate cookie base.
- Further add chopped nuts n dark chocolate along with Almond extract to the cookie base n combine.
- Take spoonfuls of the batter n place on a lined baking tray. Do not worry abt.the shape. Bake at 180C for 20-25 mins. till well done.
- Once the cookies r out of the Oven n cooled, decorate with Dark n white chocolate piping.
- Let the Icing set before serving.