Here is the recipe for yummy Ragi Choco muffins. Whether you are a chocolate person or not, these Ragi bites are going to impress you for sure?…
Loaded with the goodness of Ragi n Wholewheat, these muffins are definitely worth giving a try..
Ragi Choco muffins
(1 cup – 250ml)
- Ragi flour – 1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Corn flour – 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Vinegar- 1 tsp.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp.
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Add vinegar to milk, stir n keep aside.
- Take all the dry ingredients except sugar in a large mixing bowl and whisk.
- Take ghee n oil in a bowl n add sugar to this. Whisk thoroughly to incorporate the sugar. Do not worry about blending the entire sugar granules in the mix, as the resulting muffin tastes grt. even with a slight crunch of the sugar.
- Add this to the prepared dry mix and combine.
- Now add the milk which should have curdled due to the addition of vinegar.
- Fold thoroughly with a spatula using light folding movements.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin tin/liners till they r half full and bake at 180C for 20-25 mins./till done.